WELCOME TO THE LEARNING GRAND PIANOS WEBSITE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REVIEWED THEM.
When using this Website, Learning Grand Pianos , or http://learninggrandpianos.com you the user agree to these Terms and Conditions of use. Learning Grand Pianos may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without actual notice to you. All revisions to these Terms and Conditions will appear on this Website and will be in immediate effect there after. By continuing to use this Website, you are indicating your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the terms of this agreement and all revisions thereof, whether or not you have reviewed them. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue the use of this Website.
Using this Website’s capability to contribute material, meaning submitting a story, using the message board, and/or blog, forum or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Website, are provided to you solely for entertainment purposes only. By using Learning Grand Pianos and its Services, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the subscription form, contribution form and any registration form. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not
As a user of this Website, you agree that you will not do the following, but are not limited to:
Using this Website’s capability to contribute material, meaning submitting a story, using the message board, and/or blog, forum or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Website, are provided to you solely for entertainment purposes only. By using Learning Grand Pianos and its Services, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the subscription form, contribution form and any registration form. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Learning Grand Pianos reserves the right to terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services. Do Not Engage in any type of activity that negatively affects the purpose or intention of this Website, including but not limited to, actually or attempting to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise affect the outcome of the Services, in whole or in part, by, among other methods mentioned or not mentioned, subscribing another person or party without their authorization or registering multiple subscriptions under the same or different names; these activities include:
- Upload, post, publish, comment, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, or explicit or unnecessarily graphic descriptions of accounts of and situations pertaining to sexual acts. Other activities similar to these mentioned will result in termination of use.
- Upload, post, publish, comment, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability or harm minors in any way. Other activities similar to these mentioned will result in termination of use.
- Upload, post, publish, comment, e-mail, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships. This includes any inside information or proprietary or confidential information. Other activities similar to these mentioned will result in termination of use.
- Upload, post, publish, comment, e-mail, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; nor any unauthorized advertising or promotional materials. This includes junk mail, spam, chain letters or any other form of solicitation. Other activities similar to these mentioned will result in termination of use.
- Upload, post, publish, comment, e-mail, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs, designed to maliciously, whether intended to or not, interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Other destructive activities similar to these mentioned will result in termination of use.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. Other activities similar to these mentioned will result in termination of use.
- Forge or manipulate packet headers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through this Website. Other activities similar to these mentioned will result in termination of use.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of this Website or thecontent posted by others on this Website or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Website or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications.
You acknowledge that Learning Grand Pianos is not responsible for material submitted to this Website or posted to this Website by its users. You acknowledge and agree that the content you view, submit or post is at your own discretion and risk and that the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of Learning Grand Pianos or its staff. Learning Grand Pianos does not support or endorse contributed content, whether or not it has been edited by Learning Grand Pianos. Learning Grand Pianos pre-screens submitted comments and stories and requires approval before publication of said stories.
Therefore, Learning Grand Pianos has the right, at their sole discretion, to refuse, reject, deny or remove any content, in whole or part, that, in Learning Grand Pianos’s judgment, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate or inaccurate. Learning Grand Pianos is not responsible for any failure, non-failure or delay in removing such content. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of such submitted material, including any contribution to Learning Grand Pianos .
Use of Material Restrictions
The content on this Website is intended for entertainment purposes only. Except as expressly permitted, you agree not to use this Website for sale, trade or other commercial purposes. You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit or in any way exploit, commercially or non-commercially, the content of this Website. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us, and in addition, all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property, may you publish, display or exploit, commercially or non-commercially, any material from this Website. To seek our permission and receive approval, you may contact us by email or any other form of communication that we may make available to you for contact purposes. If permission is granted by us and by all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property, you may not modify or delete any marks, logos, author attributions, legends, trademarks or copyright notices. All materials contained in this Website are the copyrighted property of Learning Grand Pianos and its affiliates and/or licensors. All titles and intellectual property rights in and to the content of the Linked Sites is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on this Website.
You may be able to link to other web sites from Learning Grand Pianos as links. However, these linked web sites are not reviewed, controlled, or examined by Learning Grand Pianos in any way, and therefore, relieves Learning Grand Pianos of any responsibility for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials from these web sites.
These links do not signify Learning Grand Pianos’s endorsement of or association with these web sites and it is solely your responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of the Linked Sites as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws related to the use of these Linked Sites. In no event shall Learning Grand Pianos be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or resulting from the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed through these Linked Sites.
Limitation of Liability
Learning Grand Pianos owners, officers, employees, sponsors, advertisers, publishers or affiliates are not liable under any circumstance to any party, for any indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use this Website. Even if Learning Grand Pianos or its staff have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action whether in contract, or for any claim attributable to errors, omissions or any other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of this Website. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, Learning Grand Pianos shall be limited to the extent permitted by law. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use Learning Grand Pianos do the same.